Christopher M. Arunkumar is the Principal for Ziklag. He is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant by both the State of New Jersey and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. Christopher has more than 30 years of experience in auditing, fraud investigation and tax preparation. In addition, he has extensive experience implementing internal controls for SOX 404 compliance for various Fortune 500 Companies.
Over the course of his career, he has investigated, detected and reported several frauds. In his work with SOX 404 compliance, he was able to help several companies identify and address key concerns, implement best practices to make their internal procedures more secure, and put in place robust and sound preventive measures.
He recently went to Singapore to present his findings about a Singapore company to the majority shareholder of a start-up company.
Chris was with the “Big Four” in the Audit and Assurance, supervising a team on Fortune 500 companies.
Professional and Pro Bono Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- New Jersey Society of Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Audit Member of the Audit Review Committee for the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA)
- Former Board Member of the Franklin Township Food Bank
- Former Member at Large of the NJ ACFE Chapter
To prevent, detect and investigate fraud in an organization.
Standing in the gap for my clients. Helping them resolve financial challenges and protecting them from fraud.
We are passionate about what we do through our company. With every project we engage, we apply our best resources toward resolving the clients’ needs.
We believe that our employees are assets of the company.
- We serve each client to the fullest extent of our capabilities.
- We treat our employees, clients and vendors with dignity and respect.
We provide a range of services, including
Assessing a company’s segregation of duties in terms of security and effectiveness
- Investigating employee/vendor kickback schemes
- Determining manipulation of financial statements and irregularities in payroll, revenue disbursements or other financial transactions.
- Small businesses
- Companies in the start-up phase
- Owners or shareholders who are unsure of reconciliations, financial statements and reports
For companies seeking to implement or improve internal financial and reporting controls, we will undertake the entire process from initiating an evaluation to final compliance reporting.